Thursday, December 6, 2012

I'm Making Tags!!

I have to admit its been a bit since I have posted much, but I have been a bit under the weather.


Challenges:
Christmas At Sweet Stamping-winter holiday
Crafty Sensation-winter scene
Diva By Design-snow
Inky Impressions-snow/winter
Simon Says Stamp-snowflakes
inside tag

 I have been bitten by the tag bug though, and having fun.  So be prepared to be bombarded by them now through Christmas because thats seems like all I have been working on lately. Lovin It!!

My first tag features a newbie by 2 Cute Ink Snowball Penguin, and is now available in the 2 Cute Ink shop and 2 Cute Ink Etsy


This second tag features Penguin Presents and is available here and here also.


Challenges:
Anything Goes Challenge-tags
Party Time Throwdown-Christmas Tag
Ooh La La Creations-spots & dots
There's Magic In The Air-sparkle
Creative Inspiration Paints-tags


13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous tags! I love the polka sot snowflake. Thanks for joining the challenge at Creative Inspirations Paint!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been making Christmas tags too and I love these! Your penguin making a snowman-so awesome! Love it! Thank you for joining us at For Fun Challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great tags! Love the colours you've used. Thank you for playing at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'! Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Christmas tag! :) I love the colors and the dotted paper! :)
    Thanks for joining us at CCC this week! :)

    Hugs
    Evelina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two gorgeous tags. Cute images and I like how you used the snowflake negative on the first. Thanks so much for joining us for our first Challenge at Christmas at Sweet Stampin. X

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous tags I love both designs, very cute and clever! Thanks for sharing them with us at Ooh La La Creations, good luck!
    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable tags, they are so sweet! Thanks so much for joining us this week for the Creative Inspirations Paint challenge! hugs, Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute tag Jenn!! Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions this week

    hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous sweet tags.

    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my daughter is Penguin mad and would love this... so cute! Thanks for sharing with us at Inky Impressions xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous tags! :)


    Thanks so much for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin and we hope to see you back in the new year :)

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute, cute, cute! I love tags and you've done a great job on these.
    Thanks for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete